Employee-Friendly Company Seeks Client Service Associate
Touchstone Capital, a boutique investment firm in the North Hills of Pittsburgh, is seeking to fill a Client Service Associate position. We are a company of eight employees and enjoy an employee-friendly, family-like atmosphere. We can't wait to meet you, to get to know you, and to have you join our team!
Our eighteen-year old company has always placed a high value on the quality of life of our employees, whom we call team members. Our unusual compensation and benefits package reflects our unique corporate culture.
- We enjoy a four-day work week (our office is open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday).
- We enjoy a finite work day (9 AM-5 PM) and do not expect work to be done at home in the evening or on weekends - our team members' time is their own.
- We enjoy four-weeks of paid vacation each year (this is given to each employee as paid-time-off).
- We enjoy a fresh, brightly lit and comfortable work environment.
- We enjoy the newest technology and have access to world-class support so we can stay productive.
- We enjoy each other! We like who we work with and consider our co-workers and clients our friends.
The successful candidate will be responsible for several key areas of the business, including:
- Fielding and directing all incoming phone lines for the firm;
- Greeting clients upon arrival;
- Servicing all aspects of day-to-day client account inquiries, such as account paperwork, check requests, and fund transfers;
- Preparing client paperwork for advisors in advance of client review meetings;
- Making updates to our contact management system; and
- Managing certain compliance-related review processes.
The successful job candidate will exhibit the following qualifications and characteristics:
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 2 years of experience working in financial services industry;
- Positive, can-do attitude and pleasant personality;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize work effectively;
- Above average level of computer proficiency; and
- Experience with Apple computers and Mac operating systems (a plus)
We hope that you will consider becoming a candidate for this unique position and that you will eventually join the Touchstone Team!
Qualified candidates can submit an application to:
Touchstone Capital, Inc.
Attn: Manager of Operations
2607 Nicholson Road
Bldg II - Suite 1100
Sewickley, PA 15143