Our Ideal Client
While we work with clients in a variety of financial and life situations, we have found that our clients usually fall into one of these three categories:
• Those who are retired or close to retirement
• Business professionals and corporate executives
• Business owners of small to medium-sized companies
However, there is a type of client that we would recognize as ideal -- meaning that they tend to be the type of people for whom we can offer the greatest value, whether it be due to their level of investable income and assets (and the corresponding financial complexities that come with that particular challenge), or that they are approaching a uniquely challenging stage in life where planning becomes paramount to the achievement of their financial goals. In addition to these two “typical” life situations, we also share a common philosophy about money and relationships with our ideal client.
If you find that the below list describes you, we would like the opportunity to sit down and discuss if we are a good fit for each other:
• People with a minimum of $1,000,000 in investable assets. Our business model is designed for a limited number of select clientele. This allows us to remain laser focused on the needs of our family of clients.
• People who are looking for a trusted relationship with a financial professional. Our clients have sought out a trusted professional with which to partner, not a salesperson who only wants to sell them the next hot product.
• People who are looking to invest in a relationship of trust and understanding with their financial professional. Our clients want to make smart decisions about their money and realize that a part of that is trusting us enough to consolidate their investable assets into our care, thereby making all that we do more effective and efficient.
• People who understand that there are no shortcuts to any place worth going. Our most successful clients have a comprehensive plan where all their finances work in harmony. So regardless of events in the market, the economy, or the world, our clients can rest in confidence that they are effectively pursuing their long-term financial and life goals.
• People who are genuinely nice. Our clients are some of the nicest people we know.
• People who are open to introducing our practice to others. Our clients realize that our relationship gives them confidence about their current and future financial situation, so they are eager to refer our practice to others they care about.